Saturday 28 March 2009

How confusing!

Well having arrived here through looking at crafty critters work i have set up a blog and am totally confused! Who knows what will occur or whether I am typing this in vain. it is about time I got my act together and started crafting again. I had so much planned for this weekend but I have hurt my arm which makes it all slightly awkward! It also means the new bike hasnt come out today! Its like sods law - you wash the windows it rains, you buy a bike - you hurt your arm! So here I am web searching looking at ideas and getting back up to speed looking at suppliers etc. i hope to make stuff out of stuff i find knocking baout. In fact I really want to make it my misson to only get new stuuf like gesso etc .The rest i want to recycle. Lets see what happens. i have also started writing poetry lately - wonder if it could be incorporated into my work. Crikey, I sound like I am disappearing up my own derriere here! going to finish this now and do more hunting around for "stuff". Also fancy anotherlisten to the new Placebo track.So for now ...........tara

2 comments:

  1. Great blog!! Lots of fantastic stuff here already. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just been to yours - love your profile pic - keep getting the owrk on there - i reckon you are as confident setting this up as me !!!

    ReplyDelete